Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Aloha Day 4




You have never seen a sunset until you come to Kauai. It has color and some kind of spiritual power that comes with it. The waves seem to calm and the air is cool and smells so good. You cant help but feel at peach and relaxed. I have been sleeping. I drop and my head hits the pillow and Im out. Wooooohoooo. Sleep is a wonder thing.












This flower is rare for this area. It only grows in the elevation of this park. Pretty cool hu???




Michelle is awesome!!! I will be back.............Michelle. She loves this area and know's every inch of this island. Mary a graduate of the Cliff Claven school of knowledge, has kept us educated and informed in every way. Shes a good sport, she was the first to get tagged with a name. Just wait for the others. We now have "cliffnotes" .






Im pretty sure mother nature new I was coming with my camera. Every inch of this island offers something incredible. Each day get's better, more to see, more to experience. I have some highly skilled tour guides. Super lucky girl am I.







why does the chicken cross the road?


















Our hike was so fun!!! I loved it! I have to come back to do the entire hike with Michelle. Kendall, you need to be here with me. Look at the bird, so cool. Ill add more later, Im off to Princeville to shop with the hippies.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that view is incredible! What hike was it? You are on Kauai, right? Did you hike Diamond Head when you were on Oahu?

Imlay Family said...

Hi Mitzi!

Long time no see. Hey, I saw Michelle LeFevre's picture on here! Please ask her if she has a facebook page. I would love to re-connect with her. Thanks Mitzi, and have fun in Hawaii - you lucky girl.

Julie Jennings Imlay
julie.imlay@skywest.com