Sunday, January 25, 2009

Whales and Yes it was me that took every single beautiful photo!!!
































































































































We were on a trip to see the Napoli Coast line. When we were suprised with a bonus splash. This was the first whale sighting. It was so exciting. I had no idea how specktacular this was going to be.

Its a beautiful world out there. Just stop where you are and youll see something bigger that your self. It puts things in perspective.

I must say, I experienced this wonder with my sisters, how lucky am I to have them. What a grand thing for someone to do. The generousity went way further than a trip, it was a gift of experience. I wish everyone had sisters like mine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so beautiful! You are so lucky!!! I love the picture that is just of the mountains. So pretty!

Ali J said...

Those pictures gave me the chills! Very impressive Mitz!! See you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you've got A LOT of spaces going on. Clean it up!

Kendall and Mitzi said...

Im waiting for you to come home and spend some quality time teaching me the details of blogging. Or not, we just do lunch and play and the spaces can stay. Love you and cant wait for you to come home.

Lindsey R said...

Mitzi, you are AMAZING! These are beautiful! You seriously need to do this for a living! I love them all!! You are one talented woman!