Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Yes this would be a whale. The most exciting thing Iv ever done. Whale watching. everyone should do this before they die.




















The Chinese cemetery was just above the glass beach. OK anyone who knows me, knows I love cemetery's. Not sure why, could be the history. Weird, but I find them so artistic. Look at the colors, the weather worn stone, the writing. I have no idea what it says, but it belongs to someone with some great history. Someones father. It was quite beautiful.














Seriously swollen cankles.








This is glass beach. I loved this place. The sand was tumbled glass. Yes I walked on broken glass. It was beautiful. The color was crazy.


















Aparently, they used to dump trash off this large cliff. The power of the waves would break the glass, then tumble glass to make it smooth. it is incredible. The entire beach is made of tumbled glass. This was one of my favorite things.




















This is the Kauai coffee farm.
























Ok.....you can not see to many flowers.













Linda met a native. Shes in love.




















































































I know you cant see this, but its a dolphin. The whales are so cool too, but I need a super long lense. hint hint!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Chinese grave stones are amazing! Great pictures.

Have a safe trip home, I wish you didn't have to leave there!

Maybe next year we can all go out! Love ya.